Experience Oregon’s BEST Music Festivals From Your Luxury Tent Camper
The 4 Peaks Cascade Mountain Stage showcases some of the top bands in the country each year and the BEST way to experience the music festival is with your own $99 luxury tent camper rental in Bend, Oregon. As the main focal point to the festival, the Cascade Mountain Stage draws the largest crowds and includes a picturesque Cascade Mountains view.
Past 4 Peaks Music Line Ups
- 2018 – Greensky Bluegrass, Nahko & the Medicine for the People, North Mississippi Allstars, The New Mastersounds, Brothers Comatose, Mother Hips…
- 2017 – Railroad Earth, Moe., Infamous Stringdusters, Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe, Liz Vice, Matt Scofield
- 2016 – Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Jackie Greene, Jeff Austin Band, Robben Ford, Stone Foxes, Della Mae
- 2015 – The Motet, Rusted Root, ALO, Melvin Seals and JGB, Poor Man’s Whiskey, Roy Rogers and the D.R.K
- 2014 – Railroad Earth, Dumpstaphunk, The Pimps of Joytime, Carolyn Wonderland, Poor Man’s Whiskey, Hot Buttered Rum, Brothers Comatose
- 2013 – Greensky Bluegrass, March Fourth Marching Band, Poor Man’s Whiskey, Head for the Hills, Delhi 2 Dublin, Moonalice, Acorn Project, True Spokes, Grant Farm…
- 2012 – Melvin Seals & JGB, Poor Man’s Whiskey, The Mother Hips, Hot Buttered Rum, Nicki Bluhm & the Gramblers
- 2011 – Poor Man’s Whiskey, New Monsoon, Elephant Revival, Ten Mile Tide, Taarka, Moon Mountain Ramblers
- 2010 – Poor Man’s Whiskey, Handful of Lovin’, Wild Rye, Mostest…
- 2008 – Tea Leaf Green, Hot Buttered Rum, Zilla, Everyone Orchestra, Poor Man’s Whiskey, Blue Turtle Seduction
- 2007 – ALO, New Monsoon, Hot Buttered Rum, Blue Turtle Seduction, Trampled By Turtles, Jackstraw
Three to Five Day Music Festival Tent Camper Adventures in Oregon
Big Mountain Adventures provides one-stop-shop $99 tent camper rentals that are your gateway to exciting camping moments for the entire family. Our rugged Freespirit adventure tent trailers are backcountry built for glamping adventures of every kind and come with all the essential camping equipment inside, so you can explore Oregon’s music festivals and events in style and comfort.
$99 Tent Camper Glamping Adventures In Oregon
Of course you can also spend pre and post music festival nights exploring Oregon’s outback in your $99 luxury tent camper as well. Spend mornings on the Oregon coast with freshly brewed french press coffee and gray whales playing in the surf, or marvel at our Milky Way at night in the Alvord Desert while you cook in your gourmet kitchen. Oregon is a destination of incredible landscapes and moments on the road that will leave you with tent trailer camping vacation memories to last a lifetime.
Tent Trailer Trip Planning
We provide complimentary music festival planning advice. With over 30 years experience exploring Oregon and beyond, we can help chart the music festival tent camper adventure of your dreams. Let’s play!