Adventure Tent Camping Outside Bend, Oregon Locations
Find yourself outdoors in Oregon’s adventure capital in a fully stocked $99 adventure tent trailer this year. The high desert landscape of Bend, nestled between the Ponderosa Pine forests, looping Deschutes River and towering Cascades, leaves little to be desired when it comes to getting outside. Although most of the camping near Bend can be found in the expansive mountains and woodlands of the Deschutes National Forest, you’ll find a diverse array of campgrounds to choose from.
Adventure Tent Trailer Camping
Set up camp near Mt. Bachelor for the best access to long, scenic hikes through juniper and sagebrook, plus plenty of lakeside views, or head south toward Paulina Peak for tall Ponderosa Pines and roaring creeks. Bend loves the outdoors as much as you do, so you’ll find no shortage of hiking, mountain biking, climbing and white water rafting opportunities no matter where you spend the night. Cabins, yurts and local farms also welcome campers, and can provide comfortable lodging with stunning mountain views. Enjoy cool nights and sunny days all summer long, or even venture out in the winter for the best skiing and snowshoeing around.
- Oregon State Parks highlights fabulous campgrounds throughout the state as well as our closest campground Tumalo State Park on the edge of town.
- Central Oregon Visitor’s Center shows you a mix of campgrounds, RV parks and rental trailers and more throughout the region.
- Deschutes National Forest Stretching 1.6 million acres across Central Oregon, discover one of DNF treasured national forests.
- Cascade Lakes Scenic Byway The Byway passes through the heart of central Oregon, with the towering Cascade Mountains providing a constant backdrop for a recreational paradise that offers first class fishing, boating, hiking and rock climbing.
- Sisters Country Sisters Country, including the charming town of Sisters, Oregon, quaint Camp Sherman, Suttle Lake, Black Butte and Hoodoo.
- Travel Oregon — the Oregon Tourism Commission— provides information, resources and trip planning tools that inspire travel and enhance visitors’ experiences.
Book your $99 travel trailer today and go explore for less!