Oregon and Regional Music Festivals, Rent Your Luxury Tent Camper Today
Oregon music festivals and weekend events across the USA are a great way to experience Central Oregon and beyond, which makes them perfect for a luxury tent camper rental. The most convenient and fun way to experience all that Oregon has to offer from scenic ocean campsites, to mountain peaks and hot springs is in a luxury tent camper. Let’s play!
Music Festivals And Event Guide For For Tent Camper Rental This Season
- The Starry Nites Festival in Santa Barbara, California — With four stages boasting full schedules, as well as some pretty awesome displays of art, the Starry Nites festival is sure to leave you feeling the magic of creativity from your tent camper rental.
- Desert Hearts in Warner Springs, California — With a focus on love and inclusion, everyone is sure to feel welcome at Desert Hearts. Come ready in your tent trailer rental to offer acceptance to everyone you meet and you’ll be good to go.
- Lucidity Festival in Santa Barbara, California — This festival focuses on connecting with the world around us through music, art, and various classes. All of these are things we should spend more time focusing on, so why not join the fun?
- Coachella in Indio, California — One of the most famous music festivals of all time, this one is a must-see in your pop up tent camper rental. It’s the perfect opportunity to make some new friends while listening to some stellar tunes.
- Joshua Tree Spring Festival in Joshua Tree, California — With festivals twice a year, it should be easy enough to get to one of the incredible Joshua Tree festivals for some music and fun.
- Lightning in a Bottle in Bradley, California — This festival aims to promote sustainability, personal health, social cohesion, and creative expression. All are worthy of promotion, in our opinion.
- Sasquatch! Music Festival in George, Washington — A Memorial Day weekend tradition, this festival is a great way to get out and celebrate the season.
- The Untz Festival in Mariposa, California — With a variety of yoga and meditation workshops to help you get into a relaxed frame of mind, as well as an incredible lineup of musicians, it would be hard not to have a good time at this event.
- Sonic Bloom in Rye, Colorado — As “Colorado’s premier electronic music festival”, Sonic Bloom is one you won’t want to miss.
- Telluride Bluegrass Festival in Telluride, Colorado — Anyone who enjoys the laid-back vibe of bluegrass is sure to enjoy this weekend of great music.
- Sierra Nevada World Music Festival in Boonville, California — The perfect festival for anyone who has ever wanted to travel, the Sierra Nevada World Music Festival features a wide variety of musical styles from countries both big and small.
- What the Festival in Dufur, Oregon — With a mission to leave you feeling connected and inspired, What the Festival is an event that might just change your life.
- Paradiso Festival in George, Washington — Any festival that claims to be “Where Digital Meets Nature” is sure to be interesting. So pack up your tent camper rental here in Bend with Tech and go. Paradiso is just that, and as the name suggests, gives attendees a little taste of paradise to add to that interesting factor.
- High Sierra Music Festival in Quincy, California — An ideal music festival for kids and adults alike, this event features a fantastic main-stage lineup, as well as plenty of entertainment for the younger crowd.
- The RIDE Festival in Telluride, Colorado — Stellar rock music and stunning views make this an amazing festival that every rock n’ roll fan should attend at least once.
- Northwest String Summit in North Plains, Oregon — If you enjoy the sweet sound of string music, you are sure to enjoy this weekend of stringed instruments played by wonderful artists.
- Watershed Festival in George, Washington — Country music is the name of the game at Watershed Festival, and they really know how to do things right.
- Arise Music Festival in Loveland, Colorado — Arise is the perfect opportunity to cultivate a deep connection with nature. It’s also a great way to add to the beauty of the world, considering that the festival plants a new tree for every ticket purchased. How cool is that?
- Burning Man in Black Rock Desert near Gerlach, Nevada — We think this quote really sums up the Burning Man festival: “Burning Man isn’t your usual festival. It’s a city wherein almost everything that happens is created entirely by its citizens, who are active participants in the experience.”
- Russian River Jazz & Blues in Guerneville, California — Sometimes a bit of jazz and blues are just what you need. Russian River is the perfect festival for getting your fill of both in your tent camper rental here in Bend.
- Joshua Tree Fall Festival in Joshua Tree, California — The second of the two 2017 Joshua Tree Festivals, this is an amazing event that includes a wide variety of activities and events for all ages.