Rent a Luxury Tent Camper in Bend, Oregon Today!
Big Mountain Adventures rents fully outfitted luxury tent campers so you can explore Oregon’s outback. Based in Bend, Oregon, we are close to soaring mountains, high deserts and natural hot springs, and the incredible Oregon and Washington coasts. Our backcountry tent campers are designed for outback rough road adventures and come provisioned with all necessary camping equipment, so you can explore the best best of Oregon and beyond in style and comfort. Let’s play!
Oregon Luxury Tent Camper Locations and Destinations
Campgrounds and backcountry destinations outside of Bend are a wonderful alternative to staying in a hotel, motel or vacation rental.
- Lost Lake Campground – Not to be confused with the Lost Lake tucked underneath Mount Hood, this one features a handful of basic tent camper campsites in an excellent location near the top of Santiam Pass.
- Detroit Lake State Park Campground – Jam-packed with amenities, this area is sure to host something for everyone. Epic views of Mount Jefferson from your tent camper location provide a backdrop for excellent swimming, basketball, and sand volleyball, while boaters enjoy carving around the large reservoir.
- Detroit Lake, Cove Creek Campground – Less hectic than it’s counterpart, Cove Creek Campground still enjoys plenty of amenities. Stretch your legs and take on nearby 3,058-foot Stahlman Point in a long afternoon of exploring then head back to your luxury tent camper for dinner!
- Detroit Lake, Hoover Campground – If you like to fish and camp in style with your tent trailer camper this is the spot for you. Beautiful fishing piers punctuate this site, and the day use dock is ideal for anglers looking to drop a line a bit deeper.
- Fall Creek Reservior, Cascara Campground – With immediate access to Fall Creek Reservoir, Cascara Campground is great for tent trailer campers that don’t mind shopping around for a site with a bit of privacy and some shade. Though campers and RVs are welcome, there are no hookups.
- Dorena Reservoir, Baker Bay Campground – Here, 15 of the nearly 50 campsites are directly on the waterfront so you can set up your tent trailer camper to wake up overlooking the water—posing a good argument for you to reserve and arrive early so that you can take full advantage of all that Baker Bay has to offer. Enjoy swimming, boating, and beach volleyball just to name a few activities.
Three to Five Day Tent Camper Adventures in Oregon
Big Mountain Adventures provides one-stop-shop tent camper rentals that are your gateway to exciting camping moments for the entire family. Our rugged Freespirit adventure tent trailers are backcountry built for glamping adventures of every kind and come with all the essential camping equipment inside, so you can explore Oregon in style and comfort. Spend mornings on the Oregon coast with freshly brewed french press coffee and gray whales playing in the surf, or marvel at our Milky Way at night in the Alvord Desert while you cook in your gourmet kitchen. Oregon is a destination of incredible landscapes and moments on the road that will leave you with tent trailer camping vacation memories to last a lifetime.
Save 25% Off Hotel Nights in Bend
Welcome to Bend, Oregon. When you book any of our multi-day adventure tent trailers you’ll receive 25% off room nights at our hotel partners in town. Spend a relaxing night or two next to Bend’s Box Factory, close to shops, The Old Mill, restaurants, breweries, and more minutes from vibrant Downtown Bend.
Tent Trailer Trip Planning
We provide complimentary trip planning advice. With over 30 years experience exploring Oregon and beyond, we can help chart the tent camper adventure of your dreams. Let’s play!