Bend, Oregon Luxury Tent Camper Adventures | Oregon’s Outback
Find yourself outdoors in your own luxury tent camper in Oregon’s adventure capital – Bend. Our high desert landscape is nestled between Ponderosa Pine forests, wild and scenic Deschutes River and the snow capped Cascades. Oregon’s outback is calling rent your tent camper today!
Wild and Scenic Camping/Glamping Adventures in Oregon
Set up your luxury tent camper near Mt. Bachelor for the best access to long scenic hikes through juniper and sagebrook. You’ll also have plenty of lakeside views, or head south toward Paulina Peak for tall Ponderosa Pines and roaring creeks. Bend loves the outdoors as much as you do, so you’ll find no shortage of hiking, mountain biking, climbing and white water rafting opportunities no matter where you spend the night. Enjoy cool nights and sunny days all summer long, or even venture out in the winter for the best skiing and snowshoeing around.
Exciting Tent Camper Locations in Oregon Close to Bend
- Sparks Lake Shoreline Campsites – These tent camper sites are primarily accessed by boat and offer the privacy and remote-feeling of backcountry campsites. Most are subjected to excellent views of South Sister or Broken Top.
- Devils Lake Campground – For what it lacks in amenities, this tent camper site makes up for in amazing views, excellent (and relatively warm) swimming holes in turquoise water, and proximity to a wide range of recreation.
- Elk Lake Resort Campground – This epicenter of this tent camper campground is an old lodge and marina, and the festivities, take place at its eastern-facing beaches and small concert venue.
- Elk Lake, Point Campground – Unlike the sites at Elk Lake Resort, each site at Point Campground enjoy sweeping views of South Sister, Broken Top, and Mount Bachelor across the lake.
- Elk Lake, Little Fawn Campground – The quietest of the three, Little Fawn tent camper campground is often overlooked by those headed for the resort or Point Campground. Though the views aren’t as good as those at Point Campground, but the solitude is often worth it for tired travelers.
- Lower Lake Campground – This small tent camper campground provides direct access to the numerous mountain lakes of the Olallie Scenic Area. Though the nearest site is still a half-mile walk to Lower Lake, what you sacrifice in waterfront views, you gain in privacy and serenity of this lovely spot.
- Olallie Lake, Paul Dennis Campground – These grounds are managed by Olallie Lake resort and are sprinkled along the lake’s northern shore. Feel like an upgrade? Stay in the large, two-bedroom yurts and wake up to a spectacular view of Mount Jefferson.
- Olallie Lake, Camp Ten Campground – Though swimming is not permitted in Olallie Lake, as it is a source of drinking water, this site comprised of ten small campgrounds offers lovely views of Olallie Butte and enjoys serenity and privacy.
- Olallie Lake, Peninsula Campground – If you’re venturing to the lake with an eye on paddlesports, this is the best place to stay. It’s operated on a first-come, first-served basis, so be sure to arrive as early as possible.
- Horseshoe Lake Campground – With easy access to Monon Lake, Olallie Lake, and, obviously, Horseshoe Lake, this small tent camper campground is both easily accessible and a bit out of the way, making it an ideal weekend mission. Don’t forget your canoe or kayak!
- Breitenbush Lake Campground – Tucked into a remote corner of the lands managed by The Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs, this may well be one of the most underutilized tent camper campgrounds in Oregon. It provides excellent access to Jefferson Park.
- Little Lava Lake Campground – This gem is surprisingly undertrodden and thus a bit protected by Bend locals. Its modest 15 sites offer excellent access to the lake and surrounding recreation.
- Lava Lake Campground – Acting essentially as overflow for Little Lava Lake Campground, this 44-site, full-hookup campground offers plenty of space and good privacy.
- East Lake Campground – If you’re dreaming of Mexican beaches, take a sojourn on the white sand beach of this turquoise subalpine lake. Beware, due to the volcanic nature of the rock that comprises the sand, high levels of mercury have been detected in the area.
Three to Five Day Tent Camper Adventures in Oregon
Big Mountain Adventures provides one-stop-shop tent camper rentals that are your gateway to exciting camping moments for the entire family. Our rugged Freespirit adventure tent trailers are backcountry built for glamping adventures of every kind and come with all the essential camping equipment inside, so you can explore Oregon in style and comfort. Spend mornings on the Oregon coast with freshly brewed french press coffee and gray whales playing in the surf, or marvel at our Milky Way at night in the Alvord Desert while you cook in your gourmet kitchen. Oregon is a destination of incredible landscapes and moments on the road that will leave you with tent trailer camping vacation memories to last a lifetime.
Save 25% Off Hotel Nights in Bend
Welcome to Bend, Oregon. When you book any of our multi-day adventure tent trailers you’ll receive 25% off room nights at our hotel partners in town. Spend a relaxing night or two next to Bend’s Box Factory, close to shops, The Old Mill, restaurants, breweries, and more minutes from vibrant Downtown Bend.
Tent Trailer Trip Planning
We provide complimentary trip planning advice. With over 30 years experience exploring Oregon and beyond, we can help chart the tent camper adventure of your dreams. Let’s play!