Overlanding Adventures to The Oregon Coast – All the BEST Tent Camper Locations
The ultimate Oregon coast tent trailer adventure is something you have to do this year, all 500 miles of it. It’s a three to five day overlanding adventure featuring the very best wild and scenic Oregon. Rent your adventure tent trailer today!
North Oregon Coast Tent Camper and Adventure Locations
The North Coast is wild. It has the longest stretches of sandy beaches (some you can camp on!) and is the most visited part of the Oregon Coast during summer, but fall and winter this place is all yours. It’s most well known for Cannon Beach and scenic Haystack Rock plus adventures from hikes to zip lines.
Start Your Tent Camper Adventures in Astoria
Make a Stop in Warrenton for History
- Peter Iredale Shipwreck – Fort Stevens State Park –
- Lewis and Clark National and State Historical Parks / Fort Clatsop National Park unit.
- Sunset Beach State Recreation Site
Camp in Seaside and Play With Seals
Ecola State Park Aventures and Tent Trailer Camping
- Ecola Point to Indian Beach Hike
- Clatsop Loop Hike – Tillamook Rock Light aka Terrible Tilly
- Crescent Beach Hike
- Tillamook Head Traverse Hike
Cannon Beach Camping and Brew Pubs
Hug Point Recreation Camping and Hikes
Oswald State Park Camping Adventures
Rockaway Beach Crabbing and Dog Adventures
Tillamook Cheese Adventures
- Tillamook Cheese Factory Tour
- Cape Meares and Cape Meares Lighthouse
- Jacobsen Salt Co.
- Cape Lookout State Park
- Munson Creek Falls
- Tillamook Air Museum
- Three Capes Scenic Loop
Pacific City Brew Pubs and Epic Hikes
- Cape Kiwanda
- Pelican Pub & Brewery
- Horseback Riding (fall and winter hours are on Friday-Saturday only